Terms and Conditions
The entity responsible for safeguarding and protecting your data is “Gringoland – Publicidade, Lda” (hereinafter referred to as “Gringo”). Within the organization, the access to these data is restricted and exclusive to staff members specifically authorized for this purpose.
The data collected in this website is used to:
- Customize the website according to the location/idiom preference to offer the user a more convenient browsing experience in this website
- Answer users contact requests
- Collect and analyse anonymous traffic data through external statistical services in order to improve this website.
The data collected on this website is not shared by Gringo with third parties and is used only to comply with the user’s requests, answer contacts or product communication.
Terms and Conditions
By accepting the Terms and Conditions for this website, the User consents to the collection and processing of their data, authorizing it to be inserted and stored, as long as necessary, in an appropriate database. Gringo is responsible for these data processing. The personal data provided by the User is intended for marketing actions such as the ones described in “Cookies Policy”. Under the Portuguese Law No. 67/98 from 26th of October, the users are guaranteed access to the data and may request in writing for their update, review or removal by addressing a letter to Rua Passadiço 58, 4º esq, 1150-255 Lisboa, Portugal, or via e-mail to email@example.com.
On this website, when authorized by the user, we use the following cookies:
- Customization cookies – they allow us to remember the user preferences regarding location/idiom. This way, on subsequent visits, the user will not need to select those options, making the access easier.
- Statistical cookies – they allow us to understand, through usage statistics collection, how users browse on our website and how we can improve their experience and the website features. We use Google Analytics, one of the most reliable and used statistical services, to help us gather that information. The information gathered, like visited pages or time spent on the website, does not allow us to identify specific users since their visits are anonymous.
For any question regarding privacy or cookies, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes
In the event of a consumer dispute, the consumer can resort to the following alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes bodies:
1. CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Tel.: + 213 847 484;
2. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Tel.: + 218 80 70 30
E-mails: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information available at Portal do Consumidor.